The Wind Turbine kit is perfect for carrying out investigations into the production of electricity from wind. It offers the flexibility of being able to use it indoors with a desk fan, yet still being rugged enough to use outdoors in the wind.
This Kit Features:
- Ultra simple to use with step by step instructions provided for assembly
- The number of blades can be altered, between 2 and 6
- The pitch of the blades can also be changed
- Gearing ratios at the rear can be investigated with 5 gearing options
- Can be used with either the dual voltmeter/ammeter provided or connected to a LabQuest2 using the Differential Voltage Probe or Current Probe.
- 1 x Two-part wind turbine (600mm high) consisting of a nacelle (top), and tower (base)
- 1 x Integral clamp to secure the wind turbine to a table top or bench etc.
- 6 x Turbine blades
- 1 x Motor module
- 1 x LED module
- 1 x Buzzer module
- 1 x Dual-scale analogue voltmeter
- 1 x Brass-hub gears: 60-tooth, two 40-tooth, and 20-tooth with a 1.5mm hex key
- 1 x Operating and assembly instructions
- 1 x Cardboard storage case