|Standard features||WLAN 802.11a/b/g/e/i/h/j|
|Frequency band||2.4 GHz, channels 1– 13|
5.0 GHz, channels 36– -165
(U-NII band 1, 2, 2e, 3)
|Output power||100 mW (20 dBm)|
|Operating range||400 meters (unobstructed)|
|Encryption and authentication||WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, PEAP, LEAP|
WEP64/128, TKIP, AES (CCMP)
|Ethernet port||10001 (default)|
|Power supply||via ALMEMO® device|
|Current consumption||approx. 70 mA with 9V supply|
|Module housing||61 x 30 x 12 mm (LxWxH)|
ABS PC GF (-20 to +70 °C)
|ALMEMO® data rate||1200 baud up to 115.2 kbaudd|
- WLAN module ZA 1719-WL, equipped with an active
internal antenna, can be plugged into the A1 socket of any ALMEMO® measuring instrument (instead of the data cable) and thus be linked into a local WLAN radio network.
- Use of the existing infrastructure
- Range up to 400 meters (unobstructed)
- LEDs showing status of the power supply and data traffic
- All the usual encryption and authentication protocols can be configured.
- Configuration on the PC via USB adapter cable ZA1919AKUVW using configuration software
- Quick and easy incorporation in the WinControl data
acquisition software via an Ethernet port.