£97.00 – £325.00
If the sensor cable cannot be extended as such , it is still possible to use new intelligent extension cable(s) ZA9090-VKC with microcontroller for up to 100 meters. Two microcontrollers transmit EEPROM data from the sensor connector and measured data from digital sensors (DIGI) in both directions via RS485 and make this interference-resistant data available for the measuring instrument. Sensors can thus be freely interchanged as and when necessary (e.g. calibrated sensors with correction values, multipoint calibration or special linearisation (ZAxxxxSS).
- Measured values can be recorded using a chart recorder or a similar output device.
- A signal converter is integrated in the connector.
- The device signal is converted into a voltage corresponding to the linearized measured value.
- To obtain a high response speed a conversion rate of 10 mops can be set in the ALMEMO® device.
- The output signal can be scaled as required..