£164.00 ex VAT | £196.80 Inc VAT
Digital temperature sensors now also for ALMEMO® V6 measuring instruments, e.g. ALMEMO® 5690, 2690, 2590
Resolution of 0.01 K across the entire measuring range up to 400 °C
Linearization of the Pt100 characteristic calculated
Calibration with greater accuracy by subjecting the temperature sensor to multi-point adjustment
Available to OrderEmail to a friend
|Sensor type||Pt100, 4 conductors|
|Measuring input||electrically interconnected with the power supply (ALMEMO® device ground)|
|Measuring range||-200 to +400 °C|
|Refresh rate:||0.1 s|
|Measuring current Pt100||Pt100|
|Linearization||calculated (not an approximation)|
|Accuracy Pt100||0.07 K +2 digits|
|Nominal temperature||+22 °C ±2 K|
|Temperature drift||0.003 % / K (30 ppm) (resistance)|
|Supply voltage||from 6 V up. from ALMEMO® device (sensor supply voltage)|
|Current consumption||approx. 9 mA|
- The digital ALMEMO® D6 measuring connector uses its own integrated A/D converter. It provides a high-level resolution of 0.01 K across the entire measuring range up to 400 °C. Linearization of the Pt100 characteristic is calculated in compliance with DIN IEC 751 (not an approximation).
- The overall accuracy of the measuring operation is unaffected by the presence of an ALMEMO® display device / data logger. The whole measuring chain, comprising e.g. a Pt100 sensor and the connected ALMEMO® D6 measuring connector, can be calibrated end-to-end. Calibration can be performed with greater accuracy by subjecting the temperature sensor to a process of multi-point adjustment.
- The ALMEMO® D6 measuring plug operates with its own refresh rate. The measured values are scanned digitally at the conversion rate of the ALMEMO® measuring device.
- High levels of precision and resolution 0.001 K across measuring range -20 to +65 °C
- Linearization of the NTC characteristic - calculated error-free using Galway Steinhart coefficients
- Increased measured value accuracy - thanks to multi-point adjustment of the NTC sensor during calibration
- For all ALMEMO® V6 and V7 measuring instruments, including ALMEMO® 2490 and ALMEMO® 202.