£146.00 – £158.00
Fast measuring rate, up to 1000 measuring operations per second (mops) at resolution up to 1 mV / 10 μA (2,000 digits) or High resolution up to 0.001 mV / 0.1 μA (200,000 digits) at 5 mops. Only for latest ALMEMO® V7 measuring instruments, including precision measuring instruments ALMEMO® 500, 710, 809 or 202.
|Measuring input||electrically interconnected with the power supply (ALMEMO® device ground)|
|Input current||100 pA|
|System accuracy||0.02 % +2 digits|
|Nominal temperature||+22 °C ±2 K|
|Temperature drift||0.003 % / K (30 ppm)|
|Operative range||-10 to +60 °C, 10 to 90 % RH (non-condensing)|
|Supply voltage||6 / 9 / 12 V, from ALMEMO® device (sensor supply voltage)|
|Current consumption||approx. 8 mA (without transducer)|
|6 / 9 / 12 V, from ALMEMO® device|
15 V max. 50 mA at device voltage
24 V max. 30 mA at device voltage
- The digital ALMEMO® D7 measuring connector uses its own integrated A/D converter. The overall accuracy of the measuring operation is unaffected by the presence of an ALMEMO® V7 display device / data logger. The measuring rate is determined entirely and exclusively by the integrated A/D converter. On the ALMEMO® V7 measuring instrument all D7 measuring connectors operate in parallel at their own measuring rate. The measuring instrument‘s very short scan cycle is determined by the measuring rates of the D7 measuring connectors – irrespective of their number.
- For measuring dynamic processes the ALMEMO® D7 measuring connector operates in the high-speed range at a fast conversion rate. The ALMEMO® V7 measuring instrument saves the measured values; the measuring software WinControl displays them in graphical form. If high-level resolution and stable values are required, e.g. precision transducers for pressure, the ALMEMO® D7 measuring connector operates in the high resolution range but at a reduced conversion rate.
- Measuring transducers without their own mains unit and needing a power supply are powered from the ALMEMO® D7 plug. Each signal is scaled to its actual physical quantity (e.g. pressure 25 bar at voltage 10 volts); the assigned units can be up to 6 characters in length. Sensor identification can be programmed with designations up to 20 characters in length.
- Measure dynamic temperature changes with up to 100 measurement operations per second.
- One single connector for different thermocouple types (programmable).
- Optimal linearization accuracy of the thermocouple characteristic by calculation methods as per the DIN IEC 584.
- Increased accuracy thanks to multi-point adjustment of the thermocouple sensor during calibration. For current measuring instruments ALMEMO® V7, i.a. the precision measuring instruments ALMEMO® 710 or ALMEMO® 202.