£138.00 ex VAT | £165.60 Inc VAT
For force transducers (tension / compression), torque transducers, or strain gauges. High-speed measuring at 1000 measuring operations per second (mops) and resolution 50,000 digits or high-level resolution at up to 200,000 digits and 10 mops. Only for latest ALMEMO® V7 measuring instruments, including precision measuring instruments ALMEMO® 710 or
Available to OrderEmail to a friend
|Sensor type||Full bridge, 4 conductors|
|Measuring input||electrically interconnected with the power supply (ALMEMO® device ground)|
|Input range||-29.3 to +29.3 mV|
±50 000 digits
±200 000 digits
|Bridge power supply||5 V, self-calibrating with divider chain. Accuracy 0.01 %. Temperature drift 10 ppm / K|
|System accuracy||0.02 % +2 digits|
|Nominal temperature||+22 °C ±2 K|
|Temperature drift||0.003 % / K (30 ppm)|
|Operative range||-10 to +60 °C / 10 to 90 % RH (non-condensing)|
|Supply voltage||from 6 V up. from ALMEMO® device (sensor supply voltage)|
|Current consumption||approx. 15 mA (without force transducer)|
- The digital ALMEMO® D7 measuring connector uses its own integrated A/D converter. The overall accuracy of the measuring operation is unaffected by the presence of an ALMEMO® V7 display device / data logger. The whole measuring chain, comprising e.g. a force transducer and the connected ALMEMO® D7 measuring connector, can be calibrated end-to-end.
- The measuring rate is determined entirely and exclusively by the integrated A/D converter. On the ALMEMO® V7 measuring instrument all D7 measuring connectors operate in parallel at their own measuring rate. The measuring instrument‘s very short scan cycle is determined by the measuring rates of the D7 measuring connectors – irrespective of their number.
- For measuring dynamic processes the ALMEMO® D7 measuring connector operates in the high-speed range at a fast conversion rate. The ALMEMO® V7 measuring instrument saves the measured values; the measuring software WinControl displays them in graphical form. If high-level resolution and stable values are required, e.g. precision transducers for force, the ALMEMO® D7 measuring connector operates in the „High-level resolution“ range but at a reduced conversion rate.
- Measurements are taken using a full bridge with a 4-conductor circuit. The bridge is powered from the ALMEMO® D7 plug.
- The sensor is scaled to its actual physical quantity (e.g. end value 1 kN with characteristic 2 mV / V); this is performed via the ALMEMO® V7 device (device itself or ALMEMO® Control software). – zero-point adjustment, – scaling of end value by entering characteristic mV / V or adjustment by loading the bridge with end value The assigned units can be up to 6 characters in length. Sensor identification can be programmed with designations up to 20 characters in length.
- Measure dynamic temperature changes with up to 100 measurement operations per second.
- One single connector for different thermocouple types (programmable).
- Optimal linearization accuracy of the thermocouple characteristic by calculation methods as per the DIN IEC 584.
- Increased accuracy thanks to multi-point adjustment of the thermocouple sensor during calibration. For current measuring instruments ALMEMO® V7, i.a. the precision measuring instruments ALMEMO® 710 or ALMEMO® 202.