£138.00 – £160.00
High-level resolution of 0.01 K across the entire measuring range up to 850 °C. Linearization of the Pt100/Pt1000 characteristic calculated error-free. Calibration with greater accuracy by subjecting the Pt100 sensor to multi-point adjustment. Only for latest ALMEMO® V7 measuring instruments, including precision measuring instruments ALMEMO® 500, 710, 809 and 202.
|Sensor type||Pt100, 4 conductors or Pt1000, 4 conductors|
|Measuring input||electrically interconnected with the power supply (ALMEMO® device ground)|
|Measuring range||-200 to +850 °C|
|Conversion rate||10 mops|
approx. 1 mA
approx. 0.1 mA
|Linearization||calculated error-free (not an approximation)|
0.07 K +2 digits
0.08 K +2 digits
|Nominal temperature||+22 °C ±2 K|
|Temperature drift||0.003 % / K (30 ppm) (resistance)|
|Operative range||-10 to +60 °C / 10 to 90 % RH (non-condensing)|
|Supply voltage||from 6 V up. from ALMEMO® device (sensor supply voltage)|
|Current consumption||approx. 9 mA|
- The digital ALMEMO® D7 measuring connector uses its own integrated A/D converter. It provides a high-level resolution of 0.01 K across the entire measuring range up to 850 °C. Linearization of the Pt100/Pt1000 characteristic is calculated error-free in compliance with DIN IEC 751 (not an approximation).
- The overall accuracy of the measuring operation is unaffected by the presence of an ALMEMO® V7 display device / data logger. The whole measuring chain, comprising e.g. a Pt100/Pt1000 sensor and the connected ALMEMO® D7 measuring connector, can be calibrated end-to-end. Calibration can be performed with greater accuracy by subjecting the Pt100/Pt1000 sensor to a process of multi-point adjustment.
- The measuring rate is determined entirely and exclusively by the integrated A/D converter. On the ALMEMO® V7 measuring instrument all D7 measuring connectors operate in parallel at their own measuring rate. The measuring instrument‘s very short scan cycle is determined by the measuring rates of the D7 measuring connectors – irrespective of their number.
- Sensor identification can be programmed with designations up to 20 characters in length.
- Measure dynamic temperature changes with up to 100 measurement operations per second.
- One single connector for different thermocouple types (programmable).
- Optimal linearization accuracy of the thermocouple characteristic by calculation methods as per the DIN IEC 584.
- Increased accuracy thanks to multi-point adjustment of the thermocouple sensor during calibration. For current measuring instruments ALMEMO® V7, i.a. the precision measuring instruments ALMEMO® 710 or ALMEMO® 202.