£138.00 ex VAT | £165.60 Inc VAT
- Measure dynamic temperature changes with up to 100 measurement operations per second.
- One single connector for different thermocouple types (programmable).
- Optimal linearization accuracy of the thermocouple characteristic by calculation methods as per the DIN IEC 584.
- Increased accuracy thanks to multi-point adjustment of the thermocouple sensor during calibration. For current measuring instruments ALMEMO® V7, i.a. the precision measuring instruments ALMEMO® 710 or ALMEMO® 202.
In stockEmail to a friend
|Sensor Type||Thermocouple type: K, N, T, J, R, S, B, E|
|Measuring Input||galvanically isolated, dielectric strength 50V|
|Measuring Ranges||K -200.0 to +1370.0°C|
N -200.0 to +1300.0°C
J -210.0 to +1100.0°C
E -270.0 to +800.0°C
T -200.0 to +400.0°C
S -50.0 to +1760.0°C
R -50.0 to +1760.0°C
B +250.0 to +1820.0°C
K2 -200.00 to +1370.00°C
|Resolution||0.1 K* respectively 0.01 K for measuring range K2|
|Conversion Rate||2.5*, 10, 50, 100 mops|
|Linearization||error-free calculation method (not an approximation)|
|System accuracy at conversion rate 10 mops|
type K, K2, N, J, T
type R, S, B
±0.2K ±0.02% of measured value
±0.1K ±0.02% of measured value
±0.8K ±0.02% of measured value
|Temperature Drift||0.003 %/K (30 ppm)|
|Cold junction compensation sensor||NTC 10K at 25°C|
|Cold junction compensation effective in the range -10 °C to +60 °C|
|-30°C to +100°C|
±0,2K ± 0,01K/°C
|Nominal Temperature||23 °C ± 2 K|
|Operative Range||-10 to 60°C, 10 to 90 % RH. (non-condensing)|
|Supply Voltage||6, 9, 12 V from ALMEMO® device|
|Current Consumption||approx. 5 mA|
|* Factory setting. The desired measuring range can be programmed|
on the ALMEMO® V7 device..
- The digital ALMEMO® D7 measuring connector for thermocouples can be used for a variety of thermocouple types. Once connected, the thermocouple type is programmed via the ALMEMO® V7 measuring instrument.
- new: the range for thermocouple type E. For use at lowest temperatures.
- The thermocouple is connected via 2 screw terminals integrated in the measuring connector. Every measuring connector has an integrated temperature sensor directly in the screw terminals for measurement and automatic compensation of the cold junction temperature.
- The input of the ALMEMO® D7 measuring connector is galvanically isolated from the ALMEMO® V7 measuring instrument. Therefore the connected thermocouple sensor is galvanically isolated from the other connected ALMEMO® sensors as well.
- The digital ALMEMO® D7 measuring connector operates with its own integrated A/D converter. The linearization of the thermocouple characteristic is calculated using an error-free method in compliance with DINIEC584 (not an approximation).
- For measuring dynamic temperature changes, the ALMEMO® D7 measuring connector operates at a fast conversion rate. The measuring rate is determined exclusively by the integrated A/D converter.
- On the ALMEMO® V7 measuring instrument all D7 measuring connectors operate in parallel – each at its own measuring rate. The measuring instrument’s very shortscan cycle is determined by the measuring rates of the D7 measuring connectors – nearly irrespective of their number. The ALMEMO® V7 measuring instrument saves the measured values; the measuring software WinControl displays them graphically.
- The overall accuracy of the measuring operation is unaffected by the presence of an ALMEMO® V7 display device / data logger. In case the measuring chain – consisting of a thermocouple sensor and the connected ALMEMO® D7 measuring connector – is calibrated, the measuring chain can be connected to any ALMEMO® V7 measuring device without any additional measuring uncertainties.
- At constant ambient conditions, an increased system accuracy is achieved by calibrating the thermocouple sensor using multipoint adjustment.
- To designate a sensor it is possible to program comments with up to 20 characters.