Teach with Vernier—your committed lab partner for teaching primary science with technology.
Go Direct® Sensors
Connect directly to students computers, Chromebooks, LabQuest 2 or mobile devices.
Elementary Science with Vernier contains 43 fun and engaging experiments for elementary students.
Activities investigate the topics of temperature, motion, force, magnetism, light, electricity, and pressure. Also included are lots of teacher tips, black-line masters, and clear illustrations to facilitate student understanding. This book is for data collection with Graphical Analysis 4, Logger Lite, and LabQuest App only.
- Learning to Use Go!Temp
- How Do Mittens Keep You Warm?
- Baggie Mittens
- The Sole Purpose
- Cool Reaction!
- Cold as Ice
- Are We Cool or What?
- Why Do We Need Thermometers?
- Celsius or Fahrenheit. What’s the Difference?
- Getting it Just Right!
- Go!Temp Spends the Night
- Hold Everything! Comparing Insulators
- Keepin’ it Cool! Design Your Own Thermos
- I’m Melting! Water Changes States
- Solid, Liquid, Gas: Water Can Do it All!
- Learning to Use the Light Probe
- Distance From the Sun
- Summer and Winter
- Sunshine on My Shoulders
- Reflectivity of Light
- Are All Batteries the Same?
- Learning to Use Go! Motion
- Batty About Science
- Spring into Action!
- Air Ball!
- Driving with EnergyWeigh Station – All Trucks Stop!